Unlike in the older days, Astral Projection is no longer a secret. Anyone can practice, no former experience, no special skills or talents is required. In fact, Astral experts said that we are all born with the capability to Astral Project but as we grow older, many of us have lost or forgot this ability.
According to the studies in Brainwave Technology, there are 6 stages that our mind has to go through before we reach Astral Projection. The various stages are as follows:
- The Gamma Stage (38-90 Hz) This indicates that our mind is in the stage of high awareness and strong perception.
- Beta (12-38 Hz) This is when we are on the problem-solving state.
- Alpha (8-12 Hz) This is when the mind is slower and more relaxed.
- Theta (4-8 Hz) This stage is when our mind is in deep relaxation and meditation and Astral Projection happen.
- Delta (0.5-4 Hz) In this stage, brain activity is slow, when the person is in deep sleep.
- Lambda/Epsilon (<0.5 Hz and >100 Hz) This is the level of multi-dimensional awareness and mystical consciousness.
When we combine these brainwave frequencies, we can attain Astral Projection. Beats and pulses audio recordings are now available to help you reach these frequencies stages easily in as fast as 20 minutes.
The following 3 types of audio recordings can help the mind transform to frequencies for Astral Projection purpose.
In Binaural beats, 2 frequencies are created separately, 1 for each ear. When this happens, the mind created a third tone which is the difference of the 2. The frequency of this third tone cannot be heard by us. Studies have shown that when the alpha frequency and theta frequency is combined, the resulting tone ease the mind into achieving a Astral Projection.
In the recording, the Monaural beats uses 2 tones of the same intensity and at the same time pulsing at specific patterns. This resulted in a sound that is very clear and the mind finds the rhythm very comfortable to accept.
This is perhaps the most effective type of tone for the mind when preparing for Astral Projection. This technology uses tones of equal intensity but at a much faster pulse speed. It is said that the rhythm synchronize well with the brain. A report in the year 1999 showed that college students who listened to Isochronic tones performed better and have a better GPC score compared with those who did not.
Many of the recoding mentioned above are available for sale on the internet. Many claim to be useful for Astral Projection. Like everything else, we need to check around before we purchase any of those. When in doubts of the effectiveness, always seek for help and advice from those who are more experience. If possible, ask for some sample to try out first before you commit.